BACK This Year!
The WCA Prom is back, however we will have limited tickets due to COVID space restrictions. We are limited to a reduced number and will social distancing for table sitting. Social distancing will also be in effect for any dance or game opportunities.
To learn more about COVID Restrictions and ticket policies read our FAQs.
The time of the WCA Prom is 6:30-10:30pm. This is for 15 yr olds to age 20.
The event includes food, DJ, dancing, Prom King and Queen and Junior Court, Door prizes, free photo booth, and Senior recognition.
This is a FUN EVENT with FUN music.
When you RSVP and pay please send provide your email and snail mail information so that I can send back to you your invitation, consent form, and photo package options.
IF you are a SENIOR you must let me know so that I have enough SR gifts to giveaway that night.
BEHAVIOR: Permission Slip outlining the Code of Conduct must be agreed to and signed.
PROM DRESS CODE: Formal Attire, please, for the prom event. EVERYONE must be masked to enter the venue. There will be an outdoor area to allow for mask-breaks.
Girls - Well-fitting strapless and spaghetti straps are fine. Common sense rule applies for dress length.
Boys - No T-shirts or hats, khakis are fine, dress Sunday is fine. No tennis shoes. Blazer or sport jackets are fine. 3 pc suits are optional.
RECAP and RULES:
1. Teens ages 15 and up to a Senior can attend, no attendees older than 20years old. M
2. If you are a homeschooler you can bring a friend that is not homeschooled with you - they also pay the same rate that you do.....
3. If you are Senior I need to know so that I have enough gifts to give out for the Seniors.
4. Food available - Yes!
5. Photographer on site - Yes, at the Prom. Package information sent in the ticket payment confirmation email.
6. Time of Formal - 6:30-10:30pm - 4 hrs.
7. Do I need my invitation to get in - YES - but if you should forget it we will have a master list. All teens get to keep their invitations.
8. What about Dress code: See above for that one.
9. Once you arrive at the FORMAL you cannot leave unless a parent comes and gets you or you have a note to leave early.
10. Also if you are taking someone's teen home I need a note from the parent giving you permission for them to leave with you.
11. We do the 2 strike warning - 1st strike we warn you and 2nd strike parent is called to come and take you home.
12. NO UN-TICKETED GUESTS ALLOWED PAST THE TICKET TABLE after 6pm.
13. Music - all music is upbeat and clean.
14. King and Queen - Yes, each year the teens choose their PROM King and Queen. They will be crowned at the event.
15. NO CHECKS this year.
16. Please read, understand, agree to and sign the Code of Conduct and rules of Behavior. You will not be admitted without it.
17. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO REFUNDS ON THIS EVENT - IF YOU CANNOT GO, YOU ARE WELCOME TO SELL YOUR TICKETS TO ANOTHER HOMESCHOOLER/WCA Member.